The Saint-Quay-Portrieux Tourist Office respects your right to privacy. Return here our policy of personal data protection.
Personal data protection policy
The Saint-Quay-Portrieux Tourist Office respects your right to privacy.
This section on privacy and data protection details our practices for handling personal information that we collect online or offline, including through our website www.saintquayportrieux.com/en/, forms or emails.
Who are we?
Name: Saint-Quay-Portrieux Tourist Office
Territory of competence: City of Saint-Quay-Portrieux
Legal representative: Cécilia LE GOFF
What personal information do we collect and for what purpose?
The personal information we may collect generally concerns the following areas:
- Information that you provide voluntarily;
- Some sections of our website may ask for information to be provided voluntarily: subscription to our newsletters. When we ask you to provide your personal data, we will explain how it will be used;
- Information we collect automatically.
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information from your computer. In some countries, including the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
This data includes your IP address, the type of device used, the unique identification number of the device, the type of browser, the general geographic location (e.g. country or city) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device interacted with our website, including which pages you accessed and which links you clicked.
The collection of this information allows us to learn more about you, including where you are from and what content on our website is of interest to you. We use this information for marketing analysis and to improve the quality and relevance of our website by better tailoring it to our visitors and their needs.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. See the section below entitled "Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies".
Sharing your personal information
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless:
- with your consent;
- as part of the Google Analytics tool;
- we are required to do so by law or governmental authorities, or if we deem it necessary for legal or public safety reasons.
Processing of personal data
We will collect and process your personal data only with your consent, in order to respond to your request (documentation, holiday information, ...).
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not, we will not be able to communicate with you.
By filling in the newsletter registration form (www.saintquayportrieux.com/newsletter/), you agree to receive information about Saint-Quay-Portrieux destination from our Tourist Office, and about the Côtes d'Armor from Côtes d'Armor Destination, an association partner of the Côtes d'Armor Departmental Council.
When you fill in the registration form for our newsletter, the data kept with your agreement is: surname, first name, e-mail address, company name, address, postcode, town. This data feeds our database of prospective customers, which is shared with Côtes d'Armor Destination, which applies its confidentiality policy: www.cotesdarmor.com/donnees-personnelles.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies
You can set your preferences at any time by clicking on "Manage Cookies" at the bottom of any page on the site.
How do we protect your personal information?
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information about you that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks associated with processing your personal information.
We have implemented information security policies, rules and technical measures to protect personal information under our control from:
- unauthorised access;
- unauthorised disclosure or use;
- unauthorised modification;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors (i.e. those who access your personal information on our behalf and for the purposes listed above) who have access to and are involved in the processing of your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of all website users.
Your personal data is kept on file for as long as we have a legitimate need to provide information or services you have requested, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
However, it is kept for a maximum of 3 years.
You have the following rights regarding the protection of personal data:
- You can access, modify, update or request the deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting us using the contact details in the "Contact Us" section.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing email we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you may revoke it at any time.
- You may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about the collection and processing of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain countries outside the EU (including the United States and Canada) are available here.
We will respond to all your data protection requests in accordance with applicable law.
To contact us:
Saint-Quay-Portrieux Tourist Office
17 bis, rue Jeanne d’Arc – 22410 Saint-Quay-Portrieux - France
Phone: +33 (0)2 96 70 40 64