Find your place in Saint-Quay-Portrieux : hotel, bed and breakfast, campsite, holiday lets , villa, cottage, apartment...
All accomodation are classified, with quality label or visited by the Tourist Office staff.
Tourist tax in Saint-Quay-Portrieux
The product of tourist tax (taxe de séjour) is allocated to the development of tourism. It is collected by rental landlords who then transfer to the city of Saint-Quay-Portrieux. The city will then be able to fund actions to promote tourism.
The tourist tax is collected by rental landlords from January 1st to December 31st, from all tourists who spend at least one night on the territory.
Nightly cost per person
- Luxury establishments higher than 5-star rating: 3 €
- 5-star hotels, 5-star tourist residences, 5-star furnished self-catered or catered accommodation: 2 €
- 4-star hotels, 4-star tourist residences, 4-star furnished self-catered or catered accommodation: 1.20 €
- 3-star hotels, 3-star tourist residences, 3-star furnished self-catered or catered accommodation: 1 €
- 2-star hotels, 2-star tourist residences, 2-star furnished self-catered or catered accommodation, 4-star and 5-star holiday villages and equivalent : 0.75 €
- 1-star hotels, 1-star tourist residences, 1-star furnished self-catered or catered accommodation, 3-star, 2-star, and 1-star holiday villages, B&B: 0.65 €
- 5-star, 4-star, and 3-star open-air accommodation (campsites, camping car pitches, 24-hour tourist parking, and equivalent): 0.50 €
- 2-star, and 1-star open-air accommodation (campsites, camping car pitches, 24-hour tourist parking, and equivalent): 0.20 €
- Boating marinas: 0.20 €
Accomodation pending classification, or without any classification, except for open-air accomodation: 5,00%
The rate of the tourist tax may not exceed 3 euros per night. The tax is calculated only on the price of the rent excluding tax.
The tourist tax does not apply to children (under the age of 18)