Challenge your mind and body, and get active !
With plenty of taster sessions throughout the year, and some of them free, now is the time to try a new sport. From calming to intense, and beginner to challenging, we have put together a list of 5 ideas for different sports to give you some inspiration. Which will you choose?
Saint-Quay-Portrieux Tennis Club
Tennis can be played in any season in Saint-Quay-Portrieux. The tennis club has 7 outdoor courts (5 clay courts and 2 hard courts), and an indoor clay court.
- In summer: everyday | 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. | 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Holiday camps: beginner and advanced tennis players | more information: +33 (0)6 11 95 69 14
- Prince Pro Shop: racquets, balls, nets, strings, wears, bags, etc.
- Book a tennis court: www.ballejaune.com/club/SQPTC
Club Espérance Tennis de table
Table tennis is a great social sport. The sessions organised during the holidays allow you to play table tennis against other members of the local community.
At these sessions you can play matches and develop skills, but it is also the opportunity to make new friends.
- Friendly atmosphere
- Players of all ages and abilities, and volunteers on hand to offer general support and direction for all users.
- During the holidays | Monday, Wednesday, and Friday | 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Free access
Sant Ke Bad
Badminton is a game that anyone can play, regardless of their skill level. Sant Ke Bad members love playing badminton and are passionate about it.
The club provides support to new players as well as experienced players, so there is something for everyone.
- Fun and active sport
- All year round
- Tuesday and Thursday | 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Racquets and shuttlecocks provided
Salle de l’Espérance - Saint-Quay-Portrieux
Les Archers du Sud-Goëlo
The sport of archery requires precision and focus. Learn to pick up a bow and arrow, draw the string, aim and shoot! Expert archers will help bring out the archer's spirit within you and you will be hitting the target in no time.
- Children should be at least 10 years old for a beginners' course, and with a supervising adult | 5 €
- During the holidays: Thursday | 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Stade Eugène Lallinec (Easter holiday and summer term)
Salle de l’Espérance (Autumn term, Christmas holiday, and Spring half-term holiday)
Zumba and fitness
Once the Latin rhythms take over, you will see why Zumba fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise.
Zumba combines exercise and dance to deliver a fun and motivating cardio session and is ideal for those looking to start their fitness journey.
- All levels welcome
- July and August: every Wednesday
- Indoor backup space in case of rain
- Free classes