Our local guides Gaëlle and Florence are always ready to showcase Saint-Quay-Portrieux’s heritage and history. Their guided tours and walks around Portrieux and Port d’Armor are informative and educational, and cover a vast array of interests.
Following in the footsteps of the Portrieux painters
Once a bustling fishing port, today, Portrieux is a charming Breton harbour. With Florence, immerse yourself in the harbour’s past when impressionists started painting the changing lights and colours of the Portrieux, and learn about Saint-Quay-Portrieux's maritime heritage.
- July & August: Every Friday | 4:30 p.m.
- School holidays: Every Friday | 10:30 a.m.
- Groups and other dates: on request
Departure: 20 quai de la République - Saint-Quay-Portrieux
Saint-Quay Port d’Armor
Did you know Port d’Armor was the first deep-water harbour built in Northern Brittany? With Gaëlle, learn everything about the port modern day features and its fascinating history, but also about the fishing industry and scallops.
- July and August: on Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- School holidays: Every Wednesday | 10:30 a.m.
- Other dates: on request
- Groups on request with scallop tasting experience option
Departure: Port d’Armor master’s office - Saint-Quay-Portrieux
More about the experience
Ticket type: adult : 4 € | child (age 10-15) : 2,50 € | Free ticket for children under the age of 10
Groups of 10 and more:
- Adult: 3 € | child: 1,50 € | free ticket for tour leader / coach driver
- Scallop tasting experience: adult & child: 8 € | tour leader / coach driver : 5,50 €
Pre-booking at the Tourist Office is essential.